This is the Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! instruction booklet for you to read. Here's how it reads.
This official seal is your assurance that Nintendo has reviewed this product and that it has met our standard for excellence in workmanship, reliability and entertainment value. Always look for this seal when buying games and accessories to ensure complete compatibility with your Nintendo Entertainment System.
Thank you for selecting the Nintendo Entertainment System Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! Pak.
Object of the game/game description:
Little Mac: A 17 year old fighter from the Bronx in New York. He loves nothing better than a tough challenge.
Doc Louis: An ex-heavyweight who was a famous hard hitter in the U.S. around 1954.
Page 3: Please read the instruction booklet to ensure proper handing of your new game and then save the booklet to future reference.
1) This is a high precision game. It should not be stored into places that are very hot or cold. Never hit it or drop it. Do not take it apart.
2) Avoid touching the connectors, do not get them wet or dirty. Doing so may damage the game.
3) Do not clean with benzene, paint thinner, alcohol or other such solvents.
2. Names of Controller Parts and operating instructions:
Controller 1: Controller 1- Used for all games
Controller 2- Not used
Control Pad A button
SELECT button START button
Before the Game:
- Press the START button to begin each round.
During the Game:
3. How to play:
The title will appear when the START button is pressed furing the demonstration display.